Thursday, October 24, 2013

Capture Every Greeting, the beginning

This August, I decided to put some of my creative passion to use by doing work on the side by creating personalized invitations, cards, and notes for anything you can imagine. Through time and self teaching, I have discovered indesign something to be fun rather than dreaded. While I started "Capture Every Greeting"---my initials C.E.G., two months ago, it has already been an experience. 

From researching printers in the area, to finding shops with quality paper, to struggling with charging customers so I make a tad bit of profit...well it has all taught me a lot. While I am anything from the best, I am "customer" friendly, because I want everyone to LOVE what they are getting. I have learned this to be both a strength and a weakness. If you are open to working with a newbie on a design, I would love to be your girl! With time, you will see pieces of this new creation. If you would want to work together, contact me through Facebook or email. Also, my "CEG" Facebook page is linked on my blog! Enjoy :) 

Email: caitlynguenther@gmail.com 
Phone: (402) 380 - 4587


No comments:

Post a Comment