Tuesday, November 5, 2013

EGG [WHITE] BITES


I love eggs, but who has the time to make them when they barely have enough time to get themselves out the door in the morning. Lately, I have been a huge fan of meal planning for the week. My new favorite things are egg white bites. They are so simple that writing out this recipe seems pointless. Maybe it will just encourage you to make these tasty little devils! 

Ingredients: You can ultimately decide what you want! This is usually my "go to!"
¼ onion, diced
½ pepper, diced
Handful of spinach
Chopped mushroom
Cilantro...to taste (I like a little kick to mine) 
1/2 egg white carton...if you want, you could do eggs as well 
black pepper

*I usually go meatless. If you choose to add a meat, make sure it is cooked first! 

Instructions:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.Spray each muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray so it lightly coats the bottom. Mix all ingredients together & then fill each muffin tin 3/4 full. Bake for approximately twenty minutes. 

These are the best healthy snack or breakfast. I typically eat mine with salsa & avocado for some extra kick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment